- During the 1st visit to centres, please bring along latest school reports and examination letter which will be closely scrutinised.
- Parents often bring their children on 1st visiting day and take the opportunity to meet key person and ask questions.
- Applicants might be invited in by the Vice Principal for assessment.
- Assessments are carefully structured to the age and learning level of the candidates and taken into account of educational background.
- VBest is looking for signs of promising academic potential and the child matches our education programmes.
- Detailed assessments are offered by subject teachers in class depending on the student situation.
- The assessments are processed as quickly as possible.
After thorough consideration of all the available information, we will either:
- Offer an unconditional place in the centre to the applicant; or
- Offer a conditional place in the centre with certain conditions attached. In most cases, English and Mathematics as an extra subjects; or
- Offer to be listed on the waiting list; or
- Advise that the applicant would not, on the evidence available, gain educational benefit from studying at our centres.
The outcome is sent via mobile text to parents or a phone call from the Vice Principal.
- Successful candidates are invited to register at the centre of their choice.
- A registration form is required for each applicant to the centre.
- Completed registration forms should be submitted to the Centre Manager together with the first month of tuition fee in the form of cash, a cheque or bank transfer (account details available on request)
- Registration cannot be processed until the above procedure is completed.
- An online parent portal will be set up for parents to manage their child classes, view statements and make payment of tuition fee.